Thursday, September 3, 2009

It's in you.

I wanted to tell you to have faith in me. In us. I wanted you to know that I trust you with my life. I hope you trust me with yours. I want us to know that we may not be the textbook couple and we may not follow all the rules. Maybe there won't be any rules. But that's the thing, right? That's what made us US in the first place. How nothing was normal, nothing was usual and nothing was predictable.

I pray that we understand the depth of this, that we are able to live up to it and carry on loving like we always wanted. I hope we're able to make something out of this, something that we can believe in. Something that will probably be and understood only between us. It's what I've always wanted...:)


You know, I've been writing all this down in that little book of mine. I just thought it was time to probably bring it out on my blog. I wanted to share this. And my heart. I gave it to you, that very first time. I feel so content, just as you said.

When I fell to the floor tonight, I was so scared, I'm still terrified. Then I saw you, and I promised myself that if I could just get up, I'd walk over to you... I'd tell you how much I need you and how much I want you... and how nothing else matters.


I love you very much, pie :)

No comments: