Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'm single. And it's pretty here.


If this is how you're going to end it. I'm fine with it

It's the worst ending to any relationship.

But whatever, it must be done.

I'm so not worthy of your time and intellect. I'm sorry if I've wasted time trying to reconcile and I'm sorry that I was blonde and failed to see that you really wernt interested at all.

and I'm venting now, because WTF..we wont be talking much anyway.

Let me tell you once and for all, I loved you I love you and I'm going to love you but I cant be your kinda girl. Ever.

I cant be blonde and stupid and girly and all those things. I'm fcked up. I'm harsh. I'm cold and seriously, I dont even care.

I hate that blonde bitch and I hope she dies and I seriously dont give a damn . I just hope you never make the mistake of falling for her. You think im a jerk? That's fine with me, we're not talking so I dont see why I should be bothered.

and you can hate me all you want, but I only pray that you're able to be the man you've always wanted to be.

and I hope you find yourself a nice woman who deserves your time and attention..whatever little you can give.

and meh, I'm so done with this. I already forgot how I used to feel about you.

I've hurt you too much, I have no right to.

I feel horrible, I'm hurting myself.

I'm fucked up. And I love you. I hate it, but I love you. It's fucked up. End.


"Blessed are the forgetful,
for they get the better even of their blunders."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

really from the heart. i love it!
no more words from me, to compliment ur words in this. i love it!
take care.

Nioniel said...

Thanks. Appreciate it :)

*e-hug*

Otnip said...

I like this post, ALOT =)
Your not fucked up, esp NOT when your so true.