Friday, September 28, 2007

Am I ?


Where do I even start?! it's everywhere, pretty much like that annoying virus that's been popping up on everyone's IM screens off late.

Just the other day, i was in my college bus, travelling back from Dubai, squabbling over things like what radio station to play and which gas station to syop at. There's this girl, wouldn't mention her name here, immoral racist remarks will follow due to my utter hatred towards her (yes, i dont like her too much). She's literally singing away to glory in her mother tongue, which, mind you, i took no offence to. And she continues singing. Next thing i know, this semi-stud walks into the bus. He's of a different ethnicity. She adores him secretly. Very conveniently, she defenstrates the song, and all of a sudden, starts cussing the language!
Too much to take, i give her my usual cold stare, boy she gets pised or what! and HOW! she tells me to mind my own "business", majority of which would include giving here the "stare" anyway!

Yeah, i know i'm coming across as this total b***h to most. but hey, lets get to the point already. Where'd all the love for your mother tongue go, out of the window at the sight of a man! Just a while ago, she was fighting with the driver to keep a particular radio station on, because it was in her language, and proudly she danced away to its tunes. The next thing i see, she's yelling at the driver for tuning onto "such cheap radio stations"!

And i'm like OKAY. Time to give her a piece of my mind. I walk upto her, manage to find myself a seat beside her (God help me calm my fury!) and talk. Yeah, no shouting, no abusing. I talk to her, ask her what really happened a lil while ago.

Out came words that hit me like a truck doing a 200! She's embarassed of being (her ethnicity)!! EMBARASSED?! Is there a need to be? Like who even decided what cultures are "happening" and which ones are "outdated"! All the hatred (very strong word, lighten it a lil) that i had for her broke into little bits and shot out at her like flying daggers. After getting myself back together, i told her to think about what she just said. She was upset too, and for a moment i actually empathized with her. However, moments gone, and i'm back to my b***hy self. And then, i think. Why do we have to be embarassed. Drat, the world cannot judge who's staying and who's going! Whack, on her head, and off i went, to preach to the rest of the bus. People actually agreed with me on many points, but couldn't get to nod heads with me on the fact that we were god enough, if not better, than our Western folks! This level of inferiority complex freaked me out. It's like inbuilt in our sysytems now, this feeling of lowness and hopelessness. It kills to know how many people feel like that. I've heard people saying things like "i wish i was white". Who even made them superior to us? We must not forget, that our culture and heritage is rooted way stronger than these melanin-less droids who want to take over the world.

It's really funny and scary at the same time, how people associate being WHITE to intelligence and superiority. This is a link to how wrong we actually got them!http://www.romankoch.ch/lachhaft/stupidamericans.htm

Just before i end it here, I want to make something clear. This isn't a ptriotic site or Anti-White at all! It's just sort of a motivational feed to all who think we're inferior in any way!
Come on now, wear your Pride Cape and kick some @$$ =D

6 comments:

Aditya Anand said...

Ok it sucks to re-write your comment because my net connection screwed it.

I didn't know you go by this Pseudonym. I did read your comment on my blog. What's up with the word Abyss and personal blogs?

Most men, including me would change their favorite flavor of ice cream from Chocolate to coffee for semi-hot ( in a relative sense) girls.

I though being embarrassed about ethnicity and things is not to be tolerated.

I am disappointed you didn't/couldn't kick her ass.

Nioniel said...

Abyss..this word just gets a LOT deeper when used in blogs. I hardly ever use this word in public, but blogs are a different issue altogether.
Should I be happy or sad now, that your earlier comment didn't make it to my blog?
Well i chose not to kick her ass because, fortunately i'm still aware and respectful of my culture..which believes in divinities such as "forgiveness"

Lets give her a second chance, now can we? I'd sure as hell kick the living daylights outta that uncouth, if she repeats her folly.

Lhjunkie said...

Appreciate the comment you left on my blog. :)

I agree with what you say completely, and I don't mean to antagonise you but it's after years of subjugation and exploitation from the "whites" (following policies of slavery, then 'imperialism', colonising, mandated territories and so on) that have given people this illusion (sometimes true, sometimes false) that they are, in fact, more intelligent and superior.

Also, things like cultural hegemony where books, tv, music the world over is controlled by the "west" would lead people to believe so.

Speaking of which, don't you just hate it when people speak about how the "west" is corrupting our society?
Ignorant fools.

Nioniel said...

Thanks you guys...appreciate that.
Anytime Uzma !
Adi you meet me soon :P

ViNi said...

well..i juz read tis entry of urs..and i hope itz okie to leave a comment still!
I liked the fact that you actually spoke up for what you believed was wrong! Coolz..
And wht can i say..even i pity those who who feel inferior in any way! Inferiority is not gona change who u r..so u might s well make full use of who and wht u r are..right?..erm do i even make sense:p
anywyz..enjoyed reading U..:-)

Nioniel said...

Hey Vinita..anytime girl!
Appreciate your comment here...it's always welcome!

do keep writing!