Saturday, September 29, 2007

Traffic...


okay so this isnt one of those traffic-woes post or anything...what i'm referring to here is the traffic in my mind...where there's this jam...like a bottleneck of ideas and things i wanna say to people..things i want to tell myself..things that've just popped up in my head..and are waiting to rush out like a ripe volcano..

funny when..i should be working on my assignment..which..mind you..isn't all that easy..but these little thoughts..they're like kids with knives in their hands..throbbing and nudging me from the inside..okay..out they come!

Well i just realised, you dont always get what you want...erm..everyone knows that..but when you want something real bad..and it still refuses to get to you..it kills. I'd rather have myself severed by a shark.
Its funny how i'm thinking about Mom all of a sudden. i just made tea for her and she gave me a tight hug..said thankyou..well she really meant it..and just a couple of days back..i bitched about her on my previous post..but then again, life's like that yea?

i cant believe i forgot it's my friend's birthday today..the same friend..who about a couple of years back gave me my ticket to a differnt kind of life altogether...the kind with surprise visits and booze parties and skewed guy to girl ratios. Ah well, Happy Birthday sweetcheeks =D

"Fine" i tell my head, its time to get back to PR alright. Expect another coming soon, the volcano's still awake..took a lil breather that's all.

Till then....:)

4 comments:

Sana said...

lol...confuzed are we..
think most of it didnt come out at all :P

Nioniel said...

haahha true say Sana chubi :D

we're not exposing everytiing here for the world to see, are we?

*shush* :P

MaliZOMG said...

AWWWWW! Cute picture!

M

Nioniel said...

Thankers :D

You definitely must check out sites like www.lolcats.com or www.katurday.com for more!

And i saw you today too...feeling stalked already?haha

i was in a gery n black striped pullover..kinna chubby n all :$
listening to music..singing sometimes..right next to you guys..near the Uni entrance :P