Saturday, October 13, 2007

Another crapper...

The Eid break's going good for me..till now atleast. I've been shopping till i drop (literally...i tripped over an out-of-place-brick :$)
Driving to the mall and back gives me a diferent kind of high altogether. No more do i have to be on the mercy of others, wait for Mom to get back from work, or for Dad to get into the "right mood". I can drive...WHENEVER i wanna! *bounces up and down*

SO yeah...I'm satisfied, I've shopped, and now i'm gonna go have dinner. Does life get any more perfect than this? It's like i'm living in a castle made of glass..i can see everyting around me, but no one dare come any closer!

Well, back to assignments now :S *shattering glass noise*

4 comments:

theplasticpoet said...

sorry. no.

that's a personal blog, there is no fancy writing there. just thoughts about myself that i'd like to keep organized somewhere.

the readership is limited to handful of close friends.

sorry.

you have a nice blog here too :)

Nioniel said...

Oh that's perfectly alright!
I'm sucha fan of Dubai Funnies!
Good job there..for the "masses" i mean :P

theplasticpoet said...

yeah, you can post any of them on your blogroll as long as they aren't invite only

expect more funny material soon. :D

ViNi said...

Eid Mubarak!..:-)