Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Vr00m !


Would you choose water over wine,hold the wheel and drive?

Everyone knows this song..most love it too. Drive by Incubus =D

Well i just got my driver's license today and i'm so thrilled it's not even funny!
The streets of the world will now be mine to conquer. The autobahns shall bow down in front of me. The expressways shall lay me a red carpet and the mere roads of Abu Dhabi shall be my worthy host everyday *victorious smirk*

Life's going to be different know. Atleast i'm hoping it will. No cab-hunting. No waiting for Dad to pick me up from yada yada.

It's driven me before and it seems to be the way
that everyone else gets around.
But lately I'm beginning to find that when
I drive myself my light is found.


Yeah baby i've got it! And i'm excited as hell. w00t!
Now just get me a car someone...



Meh.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

CONGRATS!!! when's the treat???

ViNi said...

:-) congrats!! i think i prefer to be driven around instead:D
anywyz..shll use tis chance to ask u..if i cld add ur blog link in my site?
*ehem* u wldn't say a no, wld U?:D

Nioniel said...

LOL !

Yes go right ahead Vinitha :D
But i cant view your's for some reason :S
Anyhoo...keep me posted =D

Unknown said...

Babe mee tooo neeeddd a carrrr i wannaaa drive n flyyy..:D:D..im luvin da license parttt..but im surviving by driving my friends autobhans lol...we shall we shall get ourss *HIGHEST FIVE*...*TADAAHH*..:D:D:D