Monday, October 8, 2007

Far away...


You've left me alone
You've gone too far
It isn't the distance
Life just lowered it's bar

Silly conversations we had
that bore no results
your sweet nonsensical rantings
and your try at insults

I miss those talks
about climate and food
when you'd compare your city
to my humble hood

Your child-like voice still lingers
at the back of my longing mind
sometimes i sit up all night
memories are all that i find

Sweet nothings scribbled on post-its
your perfume always made my day
it kills now, to think about
how far you've gone away...

9 comments:

Anamika said...

beautiful:)

ViNi said...

:O since b'ful is taken..i am leaving 'awesome' as my very sincere comment!

Nioniel said...

Aww thanks Vrinda :) Means a lot, coming from you^^

And the repeated use of "beautiful" wont harm me :P so no worries! Awesome's good too...thanks Vinitha =D

Lhjunkie said...

At the risk of sounding like a stalker, what's your hotmail ID?

There, that wasn't so bad...I think.

Nioniel said...

haha i'm glad i'm the STALKEE for once...coz i'm usually always stalking people :P

funkin_genie@hotmail.com
ah it was a phase..i was growing up..just ignore it's corniness okay :P

>.<

MaliZOMG said...

HAHAHAHAHAA!!!

*steals*


blissfully_bonkers@hotmail.com


:D

Lhjunkie said...

I shall add you ASAP.
:)

In the mean time, check out this project of mine:
http://lookmommyicandraw.blogspot.com/

I've been wanting to start a webcomic for some time now and I finally got one up. :)

Unknown said...

mellyyyy moooo im *In here* also..i didnt see dis side of u *Im loving it i must sayy* ..*Mastt haii im impressed babe MIND BLOWINGGGG..:D:D:D

Nioniel said...

NIDHI BOO!!
YAY! I love you :)