Thursday, October 11, 2007

badluckability

So eid's here..i have nothing to wear..nowhere to go..nothing to do..does that sound normal?
or is it just me..finding ways and means to withdraw myself from this shit hole that people like calling WORLD...
why am i never happy with the system of things?! like i wish i was someplace else...doing somethng different..meeting new people..making "good use" of my life (Quote Dr.Feroze :P)
how about wishing i didn't exist for sometime...just make a quiet exit..watch the people i know and supposedly care about fading away in the distance...NO i'm not talking of death here..that isn't my department..i'm talking of playing "disappear" for a while...see what my world looks like without me in it...you know..watch as a "third party".
That'd be interesting...really...

*pinches myself*
wake up already

1 comment:

Cuckud said...

lolsss...ur sucha a yeda mel...bt i think i get dat fit once in a wile..n den hehe same to same...so meant to b